We decided to start a blog so you can check out pictures of our cutie more often! I guess that I, Anne, will do most of the blogging as I have the most free time. The only problem is I don't see spell check anywhere and if you know me well enough to check out my blog, you probably know that I don't spell at all.
Today Gen (we don't call her Gen much, but we are too lazy to type the whole thing over and over) and I went to the mall with my friend Rachel and her two girls. I had one of those "I am such a mommy" moments. Gen dropped her ring pop on the floor at Sears and I licked it off so she could have it back and avoid a tantrum. We wouldn't have had to have a sucker, but she brought a cheese stick from home to the mall and I needed to grab a quick alternative from her Easter stash. The cheese stick made it all the way to Target because I wanted to get her coat off before giving her a sucker. I learned at Bed, Bath & Beyond recently that Genevieve, her winter coat and red suckers are not a good mix.
Unfortunately, we are headed into the stained clothing stage of life, or as it is better known, age two. I have not had to do any sort of spot cleaning for my constipated little one since she stopped throwing up all over herself, us and the recliner at five months. Fortunately I was able to find my stain products in the storage locker. Good thing too because I spilled a full glass of wheat grass on a white kitchen towel this week. The only thing I don't like about my Trader Joe's natural laundry detergent is its lack of stain fighting power. I am not sure how to tackle the towel. Is that considered a grass stain? Yes, I drink wheat grass everyday. I like to think it cancels out all the bad stuff, like the Nutter Butters I ate today. Also, it is supposed to be good for psoriasis and I would really like to be able to take Gen to the wading pool this summer without wearing jeans.
That is all for now. If you are interested in hearing about mommy stuff or laundry, be sure to check back soon!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment