Gen makes me smile. The three of us have taken a couple of walks with Gen pushing her doll stroller instead of being pushed in her stroller.
Gen has two speeds: turbo and stalled.
It seems every time Gen stops she marches in place before starting out again. She is like the Road Runner building up momentum before setting off. Once she gets going, she will walk extremely slow while looking around and then suddenly take off. The parent on the street side of her must slow down and speed up, but when I am not on duty I don't worry about keeping up with her. She will just slow down in a few feet anyway!
Now for more serious news: Soy "ice cream" is not to be trusted. Don't be lured into thinking "Oh, I could still have my ice cream, but not the dairy." IT ISN'T TRUE! "Ice cream" has the word "cream" in it. There is no substitute.
At Cash Wise this weekend we picked up some Soy Dream "ice cream" sandwiches. They were just okay. Not eating dairy is tough work, but I have never had a replacement product, rice or soy, that I have thought worth eating.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment