We had Tuesday Baby today. Things went really well. She slept for over 2 1/2 hours and woke up just as I was starting supper. Luckily Pete came home not long after the baby woke up and fed her apple sauce, oatmeal and milk.
Gen was so good this week. It seems she is always a little more rambunctious when the baby is here, so I settled her down for a video so as not to disturb nap time.
After supper I put the baby in the bouncy seat and Gen was excitedly examining baby. Gen and I sang the Itsy Bitsy Spider song for her. Gen surprised me this week by being so sweet and actually listening to me when I told her not to sit in the bouncy seat.
Baby's mommy picked her up a little early this week, so Pete, Gen and I headed out for a long walk with Gen in the stroller. When we got back Gen asked where the baby was. So cute. We are going to see the baby at a play date tomorrow. I am wondering if Gen will understand that it is the same baby that comes to our house.
Tuesday Baby is at our house only one day a week this summer, but not necessarily Tuesday. I agreed to watch her two days a week beginning in September. She has been such a good baby. Gen seems to fluctuate between liking the baby and being jealous, so we will take things as they come.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment