I received a coupon for Barnes and Noble and decided to get something for Gen. As you know from previous posts, Gen has a Pablo stuffed toy from the tv show The Backyardigans. I got it on clearance at Target some time ago. Well, Gen shared juice with Pablo one day so he is kind of stained. Despite his appearance, Pablo is looking to get more physically fit - he goes with us to the gym.
I knew B&N carried the beanie baby line of Backyardigans and decided to get a smaller, cleaner, more portable Pablo. Today "Mommy" Pablo and "Baby" Pablo BOTH went to the gym with us. When I came to pick Gen up she was trying to get a book off the shelf while carrying both Pablos. Hmmm. . . Maybe a better one would be: You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink!
Enjoy this picture of "Mommy" Pablo and Gen from April.
No comments:
Post a Comment