Cheesey Ricey Goodness
1 lb of hamburger, fried
4 cups of cooked rice
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can beef broth
1 can cheese soup
some carrots
some cheese (optional)
I cook everything before hand to get the rice nice and fluffy (we have a rice steamer). Last time I made it we waited and waited for the carrots to cook, so this time I precooked them. Could substitute broccoli or peas for carrots. Because everything is precooked, I simply bake until heated through at 350 or 400 degrees depending on how quickly Pete will be home. It's just as good the second day.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Cheesey Ricey Goodness
We just had left-overs from last night. Our little picky eater (not to be confused with the big picky eater, Pete) did a good job of eating. She even picked out and ate all the carrots! Here's the recipe:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment