Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mmmmmm

I just found another great product from Trader Joe's. We just enjoyed their gluten free brownie mix. Pete went back for seconds and said it was much better than the brand I buy at Cash Wise (Pamela's). Also, it was half the price of Pamela's! Be sure to pick some up the next time you are at Trader Joe's.

We also love the Mango Honey Shave Cream. It doesn't have the drying chemicals that make regular shaving creams lather. Also, a little goes along way.

Last time we were at Trader Joe's a fellow customer was checking out the shave cream. I raved about it but she said it would be for her husband. Pete quietly admitted that he had secretly been using my shave cream! Now that the cat is out of the bag Pete uses it all the time.

We use and enjoy Trader Joe's laundry soap. It is such a reasonably price natural product. We use less because we have a front loading washer which makes it even more affordable.

My sister Donna told me the phosphates in dishwasher soap are what is hard on dishes and makes them have that dry feel. I found dishwasher detergent at Trader Joe's in the winter, but haven't gotten a chance to use it yet as we haven't run out of the Target brand we have on hand. We use a VERY small amount and still get clean dishes. No need to fill up those dispenser cups!

Thanks Donna for advice on using less laundry and dishwasher soap.

No comments: